- Lou Gehrig reading and analysis review
- Ad feedback and journal
- Look over feedback and make edits
- Focus on the 10 attributes of your product (you may need to add some depending on what you submitted)
- Label each attribute according to whether it could work as ethos, pathos, or logos. You may need to expand on the components in order to make it work.
- If you don't have all three of the pillars covered, you may need to add even more attributes.
- Draft! Focus on what should be visual or textual.
- Finished draft for Monday. This can be a pencil sketch, but it should include ethos, pathos, and logos.