Ad Agency Planning Sheet
- Brainstorm some objects you may wish to advertise. The objects should be generic. In other words, you would be choosing tissues rather than Kleenex. The advertisement you develop will be your own brand. You will not be using the advertising of name brands as a crutch. (Even if you know what you want to pick, please have a back-up.):
- Brainstorm your brand:
- What is the brand called? ______________________________________________
- Does the brand’s name make sense for what you are selling? Defend your position. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- What might your logo be? Think about how many brands use the name of the brand or images of mascots in the logo. Draw something you might think will work. (If you get stuck try looking around on Google for some logo inspiration.)
- List all of the positives of your product in the space below. What makes it better than other brands selling similar products? What makes it unique? Why should people dish out money to buy it?