- Types of testimony
- Examples of testimony
- Analysis: "An Oral History of the Integration of College Sports"
- Find 3 examples of testimony and answer the following questions:
- Which type is it?
- Is it a direct quote or paraphrased? Is the choice the author made between the two a good one?
- Is the testimony cited in any way? (Is there a name, a date, a publication, or other credentials listed?)
- Find 1 example of a fact or stat and answer the following questions:
- Is it general or specific?
- What is its context of interpretation?
- Does it follow the use guidelines? (Refer to the four Rs on your previous handout.)
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Supporting Your Ideas: Testimony